THE JOURNEY MATTERS AS MUCH AS THE DESTINATION
Most leadership books only tell you how to set and achieve goals. Success is great, but there’s far more to leadership and life than that.
My book is different. I’ve written it to make you think not just about the destination, but also about the journey. Both matter.
I understand how overwhelming and fast-paced being a leader can be. That at some point you look up and realize how much you’ve put in, but how little you’re enjoying the ride. In my book, Leading Through the Turn, I help you appreciate the journey itself and learn how to find both success and significance that will change the way you view life forever.
This book will help you:
Lead at your best
- Gain practical advice for your professional life
- Learn from 55 powerful leadership lessons
- Read interviews from other destination leaders and their tips for success
Make the journey matter as much as the destination
- Discover practical advice for your personal life
- Figure out how to invest in yourself and those you love
- Learn how to enjoy the ride
Reach the destinations that matter most to you
- Have the courage to be an explorer
- Challenge yourself to answer the question: where’s your ‘there’?
- Rethink your destination